- Constantly investing green energy
- Investment in heat exchangers will reduce our energy consumption by 10%
- Expand local supply chains reducing carbon footprint
- Today 50% of our fabric is delivered to factories less than 20 miles away
- The other 50% is less than one days drive away
- All of our yarn comes from CAFTA suppliers located in the region or the US, of this 70% is less than 250 miles away
4000 solar panels being installed in q1 2023 that will provide 25% of our electricity needs
Texpasa uses biomass fuels that eliminate the needs for fossil fuels in our boilers.
Texpasa and its partners have planted over 60,000 trees in a biomass forest that will provide its biomass needs for years to come.
The waste water treatment center has the capacity to treat up to 100 cubic meters of water per hour. Once treated the water meets or exceeds all world class regulations.
Beginning in Q3 / Q4 of 2023 Texpasa will commence an investment in a water recycling and reclaiming project.